ARMS is pleased to be able to offer two (2) distinct Master Classes on the Costing and Pricing of Research and the Fundamentals of Project Management.
- All Master Classes will be delivered by virtual meeting, unless noted otherwise.
- All Master Classes are delivered over two partial days.
- Attendance is compulsory in both sessions for those wishing to achieve credit for a Master Class. Video recordings will not be sent to participants that are unable to attend the virtual sessions.
- Workshop attendance is capped at 16 participants per session so register early to avoid disappointment.
- Master Classes are scheduled to start at 11:00AM (AEST April - September) or (AEDT October - March) unless noted.
- The Body of Knowledge (BoK) and Zoom details will be sent to participants four (4) weeks prior to the date of the Master Class workshop.
- The online registration platform takes payment by credit card only. Please contact the ARMS Accreditation Program Administrator ARMSAccreditation@researchmanagement.org.au should you require a Tax Invoice payable by EFT.