Fellows of ARMS is a program which recognises individuals who have made an enduring and substantial contribution to research management as a practitioner, mentor, trainer or advocate in the research management profession.
Please be advised that no appointments were made in 2021.
- Associate Professor Tam Nguyen, St Vincent's Hospital/The University of Melbourne
- Caroline Pratt, ARMF, ARMA, Antarctica New Zealand
- Tania Tambiah GAIDC, RMIT University
- Janice Besch, NHMRC National Institute for Dementia Research
- Ms Michelle Duryea, Edith Cowan University
- Ms Rochelle Finlay, JCU Connect
- Professor Gayle Morris, UniSA (Adjunct)/Australian Institute of Business
- Professor Moira Clay, Moira Clay Consulting
- Dr Tania Bezzobs, Executive Director, Swinburne Research
- Ms Lyn Briarty, Strategic Advisor, Office of the DVC (Research and Innovation), The University of Newcastle
- Professor Michael Khor, Director of RSO and Bibliometrics Analysis, Research Support Office, Nanyang Technological University
- Dr Bryony Wakefield, Director, Research Decelopment, Faculty of Medicine, Dentistry and Health Science, The University of Melbourne