The ARMS Constitution sets out the governance arrangements for the Society. The Constitution was revised and amendments approved at the Annual General Meeting of ARMS on the 26th of November 2020. Click here to download the latest version of the ARMS Constitution.
The Executive of the Society may determine and promulgate by-laws for the effective operation of the society on any matter including:
- The establishment and rules for operation of any Chapter or Interest Group;
- The establishment and operation of any standing or ad hoc committee;
- The finances and financial procedures of the society;
- Entrance and annual membership fees of the society;
- Principles for affiliation with or by any organisation;
- Such matters as the Executive may deem appropriate.
Terms of Reference - Standing Committees
Terms of Reference - Chapter Committees (under review)
Marketing and Communications
Conference and Events
ARMS Annual Conference Guidelines (available upon request)
Travel and Accommodation