COVID-19 has changed the way we communicate, we work and we connect with one another on a daily basis.
ARMS has created this dedicated resource page as a support to you, our valued member. This resource page provides you with a snap shot of the many number of dedicated organisations out there to support you through these unprecedented times.
We also invite you to watch the webinar “Mental Health and Relational Safety in a COVID-19 World” presented by Professor Nicholas Procter, RN MBA PhD from UniSA. As well as "Mental Health Management for Research Administrators and Managers" presented by Dr Denise Riordan, Chief Psychiatrist for ACT.
Keep safe, keep healthy, be kind and support one another!
Dr Ross McLennan
- Kids Helpline: 1800 551 800 kidshelpline.com.au
- Headspace: 1800 650 890 headspace.org.au
- ReachOut: reachout.org.au
- Head to Health: headtohealth.gov.au
- Life in Mind: lifeinmindaustralia.com.au
- Sane: saneforums.org
- Blooming Minds: https://bloomingminds.com.au/leading-yourself-through-times-of-change/