- Research Administrator Day 2023 Competition
- ARMS Honour Roll
- ARMS Honour Roll Submission Form
- Member Achievement Form
- ARMS Chapter Travel Awards 2023
- ARMS-INORMS Travel Awards
- ARMS Indigenous/First Nations Conference Travel Award Program 2024 (ICTAP 2024)
- ARMS International Travel Award Program 2024 (ITAP 2024)
- Early Career Research Management Development Program 2024 (ECRM 2024)
- INORMS Awards for Excellence in Research Management Leadership
- Janet Dibb-Leigh Award for Distinguished Service to Research Management 2023
- RMIT Paul Taylor Awards for Excellence in Research Management 2023
- Fellows of ARMS
- Previous Award and Fellowship Recipients
- Report to Members
Email applications to ARMSadmin@researchmanagement.org.au
ARMS recognises the importance of offering its members opportunities to develop collaborations beyond our region and to gain exposure to best practice in international research management.
INORMS is the International Organisation for Research Management Societies. Its purpose is to enable interactions, sharing of good practice, and joint activities between the member societies, to the benefit of their individual memberships.
ARMS-INORMS 2023 Travel Awards are intended to provide financial assistance for members to travel to the biennial conference. The 2023 Congress will be held in Durban, South Africa from the 30th of May to the 2nd of June. Visit the INORMS Congress website for full details.
The Congress will feature a variety of plenary sessions, seminars and workshops covering key research management topics, specifically exploring the theme, Towards a Utopia in Research and Innovation Management. The programme will be enhanced by a variety of opportunities for delegates to develop their personal and professional skills.
The Society may allocate up to 5 (five) awards in 2023 to an upper limit of AUD$3,000 per award. The number and value of the awards may vary, depending on the number and quality of applications received.