Professional development is one of the most valuable aspects of ARMS membership.
ARMS also supports its members' professional development through high-quality, targeted professional training and development programs; access to an accreditation program which recognizes research management as a profession, awards and access to our annual conference.
Membership of the Education and Professional Development Standing Committee comprises:
- Convenor - Tania Tambia, RMIT
- Board Liaison - Hannah Clarke, ACT Health
- Board Liaison - Tania Bezzobs, Swinburne University
- Christopher Morrissy, CSIRO
- Monique O'Callaghan, University of Melbourne
- Heather Thomas, University of Canterbury
- Mark Hochman, Australasian Research Management Society
To contact chapter Convenor please contact firstname.lastname@example.org