Australasian Ethics Network (AEN)
The Australasian Ethics Network (AEN) provides a platform for those involved in human research (researchers, ethics committee members and chairs, and administrators) to share their experiences and views and commuicate new ideas.
AEN activities are coordinated by the AEN Advisory Group:
Chair: Dr Kandy White, Macquarie University
- Dr Gary Allen, Griffith University
- Dr Erich von Dietze, Murdoch University
- Charles Grinter, Auckland University of Technology
- Dr Jeremy Kenner, National Health & Medical Research Council
- Dr Sianna Panagiatopoulos, Austin Health
- Dr Ted Rohr, University of New South Wales
- Adele Kay, University of Tasmania
The AEN has a proud history of hosing conferences and events and attracted diverse audiences to discuss topical issues in human research integrity.
View the content of the NSW AEN 2015 Seminar Day and Videos here.