The Ethics and Research Integrity Special Interest Group:
- Takes interest in ethics issues such as understanding research ethics codes and legislation in Australasia, and improving the process of ethical approval at the institutional level.
- SIG Stream 1: Australasian Ethics Network
- Articulates issues related to the responsible conduct of research in Australasia including policy making process, training and education, and research integrity and misconduct.
- SIG Stream 2: Conduct of Research and Research Integrity Network
- Provides a forum for current information and discussions on export controls and how developments and changes in legislation impact on research administration and management.
- SIG Stream 3: Export Compliance
Leaders of the SIG are Ted Rohr of UNSW Sydney and Karolyn White from Macquarie University.
To contact SIG Convenors, please email email@example.com with the SIG name in the subject line.